Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you so much to Amber from Fall Into Books for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!

Rules:
> Thank/link to the blogger who bestowed the award
> Share seven random facts about yourself
> Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers & be sure to let them know

Seven random facts about me:
(1) I'm allergic to chocolate
(2) I got married the day I graduated high school
(3) I have 2 kitties, Peregrine Keats and Archie Shelley
(4) My first TV character crush was Captain Kirk
(5) My husband took my last name when we got married (he's a pretty awesome guy :)
(6) I would love to write a novel someday
(7) I have a 2 1/2 year old son, Gabriel, and I love him more than he could ever imagine

And now for the five bloggers who I wish to pass the Versatile Blogger Award on to:



Thank you again to Amber! & I hope you'll stop by these great book blogs and maybe discover some new reads and new friends. Thank you so much for stopping by and happy reading!
Mary Beth

3 comments:

  1. I think it's so awesome your husband took your last name! Thank you so much for picking my blog, Mary Beth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating my blog. Capt. Kirk, I think my first tv crush was Spock. Love the names of your cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sophie! And you're welcome! We agonized about last names and almost just took a new one altogether. Then I realized I couldn't stand the thought of parting with mine, so I told him I wasn't changing it. Period. He just said, "Okay, that's fine with me." He's such a good guy :)

    You're welcome, Arabella! That's awesome! I like Spock (and adore Leonard Nimoy) and I don't even know what it was about Kirk I liked because he's a bit of a freak, ha. Wm Shatner was pretty adorable back in the '60s, though. And thank you! They're such sweeties, and A. Shelley is my reading buddy coincidentally :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!