Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Whimsical Wednesday & A Few of My Favorite Things

What could be more whimsical than intellectual, book-hoarding owls? So, in honor of Whimsical Wednesday, I'd like to introduce ParadaCreations' lovely print:

Today a Reader, Tomorrow a Leader
This is such a sweet illustration and I LOVE the little tiny owls with glasses! It would be adorable in a child's room or above a bookshelf, though I could see it being just about anywhere :)

Here are a few more of my favorite things:

Art Deco Green Glass and Marcasite Sterling Silver Ring

From Worn to Perfection on Etsy

  
Socktopus the Sock Monkey Octopus

from blackbirdfashion on Etsy

  
Stig Lindberg Bersa - Swedish Tea Time

from handz on Etsy
 Thank you for joining me for another Whimsical Wednesday! Feel free to share some of your favorite things below- I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!