Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh happy day!

I have officially opened my Etsy shop, UneBelleVie, and have my first item listed! I'm very excited! As I said in my first post, this blog and my shop are 2011's grand experiments, so I suppose we will just wait and see what happens. I do hate to wait, but I think this will be worth waiting for : )

I decided to carry eclectic vintage and antique finds in my shop, as I love to peruse antique and second-hand stores but my home can't hold everything I deem worthy of purchase. I will be listing more items soon, though tonight I don't have time for any more as it's a rather lengthy process. It was strangely stress-free, though, and I had fun! I am definitely ending this night on a positive note and I hope you are too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!