Friday, February 25, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday and A Few Lovely Treasuries

This has been a very memorable and wonderful birthday. I got to spend lots of quality time with my husband and son (and kitty!) at home, and then my husband treated me to a manicure! We went and ate a late lunch together aaand then I went to my other evening class ;) I didn't let that get me down, though, and afterwards I came home for cake and ice cream!!


I recently confirmed that I am allergic to wheat and chocolate. I was pretty bummed since it was right before my birthday, and while I can live without chocolate, I just can't imagine a birthday without cake. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, though, and he found a wheat-free cake mix which he made while I was at class! Mmmm, it was tasty :)

Something that also made my day special is the fact that I made my third sale this afternoon! I hope the excited fluttering feeling I always get never goes away!

The Etsy community has been so wonderful and accepting, and I have already met so many great people. I am absolutely delighted when my items are featured in treasuries, and three lovely fellow Etsians have put together treasuries including items from my shop.

First are:



And then this morning I discovered


And while we're on a Treasury kick, here is a fabulous one I just discovered hot off the presses. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!