Sunday, February 13, 2011

What A Lovely Life.

Une Belle Vie is going to be this year's grand experiment. I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time now and have just gotten up the nerve. I hope it is a success : ) But first, let me introduce myself.


My name is Mary. I am currently a university student studying English with an emphasis in Literature, I married my high school sweetheart almost four years ago, and we have a beautiful baby boy who will be 20 months old the 16th.

I wanted my blog's name to be representative of myself and my family, and, being a helpless romantic, something French seemed parfait. Une Belle Vie translates to A Lovely Life, which I feel blessed to have. It also has a happy ring to it and serves as a reminder of all the good things in my life.

Another of this year's pursuits is to open a shop on Etsy.com. I have been, quite honestly, in love with Etsy ever since I became acquainted with it this past September. My one problem, though, is what exactly to have in my shop! I thought it would be a simple problem to solve, but between school, family and other obligations it has turned out to be a much more difficult question than I anticipated. Ah well, I have all year to realize this goal, right? Wish me luck!

Thank you so much for stopping by! It was lovely meeting you, and I hope you enjoy my future posts. I am always open to questions and comments, so please! Leave a calling card and let me know you were here. Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!